Metals Digestions Product Lines:
- 54-Position 50mL HotBlock
- 25-Position, 100mL HotBlock
- 35-Position 100mL HotBlock
- 36-Position 50mL HotBlock
- 96-Position 15mL HotBlock
- 12-Position 50mL HotBlock
- HotBlock Replacement Parts
Simplify and Improve Metals Prep in Your Laboratory.
Since 1997 Environmental Express HotBlocks have been the answer for laboratories seeking faster, cleaner, more cost-effective methods of performing metals digestions. We are continually expanding our line of metals digestion products in an effort to meet the growing needs of the environmental laboratory community.
Superior Design and Materials Consistently Provide Reliable Results.
HotBlocks come in a variety of configurations to meet the needs of your laboratory. From the smallest to the most complex all blocks are crafted from the finest materials and designed with the rigors of the laboratory environment in mind. All HotBlocks are made from PTFE-coated graphite and other non-metallic materials virtually eliminating corrosion and the sample contamination corrosion may cause.
* The heater mat in each block provides uniform heat distribution to all samples throughout the digestion process. Heat surrounds the digestion vessels completely, requiring less energy and radiating less heat than acid digestion with hot plates.
* All of our blocks are capable of maintaining a setpoint of ±0.1°C and provide sample consistency of ±1.5°C. Temperature stability allows all samples being digested to evaporate at a similar rate, providing more uniform recoveries and preventing the opportunity for cross contamination.
*All blocks are protected by the SafeSample* alarm feature. In the unlikely event of a runaway temperature situation, an audible alarm sounds and electrical power to the heater mat is interrupted.
If you don't see the HotBlock configuration here that meets the specific needs of your laboratory, please call Bret at 1.800.745.8218 and he will help you design a CUSTOM HOTBLOCK.
Click here for a HotBlock Brochure.
Click here for a HotBlock Comparison Brochure.
This product carries an ETL listing through Intertek.
The electrical requirements for this unit are 120 V, 14 A. This product does carry ETL certification through Intertek.