Item No.: C6000 - SimpleDist- Complete System
The SimpleDist System from Environmental Express offers a safe, convenient option for ammonia and cyanide collection. The 12-position system eliminates most of the glassware associated with traditional systems. The system does not use cooling water or the cumbersome tubing that cooling water requires, making it easy to use and inexpensive to maintain and operate.
Other benefits include:
- Convenient, disposable cyanide collection traps provide a low cost alternative to completely disposable systems while allowing the analyst to use a traditional 50mL sample size.
- The heating block is based on proven Environmental Express HotBlock technology.
- The manifold is removable so the 12-position block can also be used for metals digestions.
- The SimpleDist System uses the traditional chemistry found in EPA Method 335.4, and Standard Methods 4500-CN-C for Cyanide and EPA Method 350.1 and Standard Methods 4500-NH3 for Ammonia.
We also carry equipment for TKN Digestions.
System Contains: Block, manifold, 12 sets of boiling tubes, 12 closures, tubing, 12 tubing adaptors, 12 two-port inserts, tube rack, pack of disposable acid addition tubes and pack of collection traps.
- Footprint: 19.5"w x 11.25"d x 25"h
- Shipping Weight: 40lb.
- Nominal Sample Size: 50mL
- Sample Capacity: 12
- Temperature Range: ambient to 150°C
- Block Temperature Uniformity: ±0.1°C
- Sample Temperature Uniformity: ±0.1°C
- Controller: CAL 3300
- Electrical: 120VAC, 6A (Also available in 240V, C6000-240)