Do you sell only the valve portion that connects to the manifold rod?

See item M313005.

Hello, I would like to analize oil and grease with a manifold, but I don\'t know how can I use this manifold. Could you help me? My name is Maria del Mar

You would need to use the glassware and other accessories found on this page - http://www.envexp.com/products/1-Wet_Chemistry/SS-Oil_and_Grease_EPA_1664/SSPART-Classic_StepSaver_Glassware_Parts. You can find a short introductory video on this page - http://www.envexp.com/video

Do you have a question?

Email me the answer?